A one-day event that will provide interactive sessions and expert advice on how to build sustainable growth for your practice.
What does a successful practice look like?
This event will open with a presentation of what a constitutes a successful dental practice from a clinical, a business and a service perspective. The session will focus on how to gain the most from internal efficiency and motivated teams, and how this improves performance and helps to build patient loyalty.
What drives behaviour in your team?
A session on Team Behaviour by Tracy Stuart will give a fascinating insight into team empowerment, what triggers different team behaviour and how, by recognising these you can drive improved outcomes.
Attendees can select one of two different strands for the afternoon session:
- Going Digital – (hosted by Henry Schein). Let the specialist team from Henry Schein help you to understand the clinical and financial potential of going digital. One of the largest providers of digital equipment, from the world’s leading manufacturers the experts from Henry Schein have worked with every type of practice and helped them enhance patient care and drive revenue.
The digital stream will also include a hands-on experience to demonstrate how intra oral scanners, in house milling and digital imaging work in practice.
- Setting targets and hands-on MPC (My Practice Cloud) – (hosted by SoE). MPC software is fully integrated with EXACT, and facilitates the effortless analysis of business performance KPIs (key performance indicators), using a user-friendly online dashboard from anywhere, at any time. MPC is a key tool in boosting practice performance and is used routinely by the UK’s top performing practices. This stream will include a real-life success story on how one practice owner transformed their practice performance in just 12 months.
The day will conclude with an interactive session designed to help dentists refine and enhance their communication skills, in order to build a foundation of trust that will lead to improved patient education and ownership, better patient care and increased customer satisfaction.
The Workshop qualifies for 5.5 hours of verifiable CPD under development outcome A across the following learning objectives:
- Understand the key touchpoints of when and how to communicate with patients both in and out of practice.
- Discover how to better inform patients to help ensure they take up the treatment they need.
- Provide a guide to help you judge your existing patient journey and set targets around improvement to ensure your team is following a customer-centric workflow.